2015 is a significant event in the DC Comics Extended Universe.
- Lex Luthor intercepts all of Wallace Keefe's Victim Funding mail and sends them back to Bruce Wayne posing as Keefe.
- Jimmy Olsen is killed by General Amajagh.
- Massacre in Nairomi: Anatoli Knyazev and his mercenaries kill Amajagh's men and make it look like Superman.
- Lex Luthor pays Kahina Ziri to lie and accuse Superman of murdering Amajagh's men in the United States Capitol in front of Senator June Finch.
- Senator Barrows makes a deal with Lex Luthor for access to Scout Ship 0344 & General Zod's corpse.
- Batman stops Cesar Santos a Human Trafficker and brands him.
- Lex Luthor sends Clark Kent propaganda in the mail regarding the brutality of Batman.
- Chase of Anatoli Knyazev: Batman in his Batmobile chases down Anatoli Knyazev and men in order to steal the Kryptonite, but is intercepted by Superman.
- Bombing of the United States Capitol: Lex Luthor orchestrates a bombing at the hearing of Superman, hidden in Wallace Keefe's Wheelchair.
- Batman steals the Kryptonite from LexCorp Industries and begins creating weapons to use against Superman.
- Superman goes into exile.
- Lex Luthor places Zod's body into the Genesis Chamber and begins to create Doomsday.
- Martha Kent is kidnapped by Anatoli Knyazev.
- Duel of Gotham City: Lex Luthor blackmails Superman into fighting Batman to save Martha Kent.
- Rescue of Martha Kent: Batman saves Martha Kent from Knyazev (who accidentally kills himself by flamethrower) and his men.
- Battle Against Doomsday: Superman, Batman & Wonder Woman battle Doomsday in Metropolis, Stryker's Island & Gotham.
- The Death of Superman: The world mourns Superman's death, with a funeral held in Heroes Park. A funeral for Clark Kent is held in Smallville.
- Lex Luthor is arrested and Batman has him arranged to be transferred to Arkham Asylum.
Notable Births Edit
Notable Deaths Edit
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.