Biography[edit | edit source]
During Steppenwolf's quest was to use the Mother Boxes to terraform Earth, DeSaad and eight other priests carried three Mother Boxes. Their task was to combine the Mother Boxes, to create the Unity, which would allow Earth to be transformed into the primordial hellscape of Apokolips and which would allow Darkseid to rule it. However, their attempts were stopped, when the combined forces of Earth's armies proved to be too much for Steppenwolf and DeSaad. Zeus blasted the three Mother Boxes apart with a lightning bolt, separating them and killing and injuring a few of the priests and DeSaad in the process. After they were defeated, Steppenwolf was dragged back into a ship by Parademons, while DeSaad retreated to his own.
Powers and Abilities[edit | edit source]
Powers[edit | edit source]
- New God Alien Demon and Titan Physiology: To Be Added...
- Longevity: To Be Added...
Abilities[edit | edit source]
To Be Added...
Equipment[edit | edit source]
- Mother Boxes: DeSaad and the Apokoliptian Priests used the Mother Boxes to travel throughout space and terraform conquered planets.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- In the comics, Desaad is an Apokoliptian Alien Demon and Titan New God who serves as Darkseid's most loyal master torturer, chief scientist, and right hand.
- DeSaad was revealed to be in the Apokoliptian Priests and Justice League, but it was cut from the film.
- In the Snyder Cut, DeSaad was voiced by Peter Guinness.