- "It's beautiful, who would wield it?"
"Only the fiercest among us even could."
- —Diana and Hippolyta
The Godkiller was an ancient artifact that Hippolyta falsely claimed has the ability to kill the Gods and was given to the Amazons. However, as pointed out by Ares, that story was a ruse to keep Diana from discovering that she was in fact Godkiller and that the sword was just a normal sword, having no special abilities to vanquish deities.
The sword has ancient writing of an unknown language engraved on both sides of the blade.
- Hippolyta told a young Diana that the sword was a gift from the Gods and that only the fiercest Amazons could even wield it.
- Wonder Woman (First appearance)
- Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice: Tech Manual
- Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice (photograph only)
|Wonder Woman universe|
|Media||Wonder Woman | Wonder Woman 1984|
|Characters||Diana/Wonder Woman | Hippolyta | Steve Trevor | Antiope | Menalippe | Etta Candy | Orana | Egeria | Acantha | Zeus | Charlie | Sameer | Chief | Artemis | Epione | Euboea | Philippus | Venelia | Niobe | Mnemosyne | Trigona | Penthesilea | Timandra | Bruce Wayne/Batman|
|Enemies||Ares | Erich Ludendorff | Doctor Poison | Cheetah | Slipknot|
|Miscellaneous||Themyscira | Amazons | Lasso of Truth | Bracelets of Submission | Sword of Athena | Gods of Olympus | Wonder Woman's Shield | Allies of World War I | Central Powers | God Killer | Amazons Army | Amazonian Armor | Cold War | Wonder Woman's Armor|