Biography[edit | edit source]
The Amazons Creation[edit | edit source]
Appearance[edit | edit source]
Menalippe is a visually stunning Amazonian woman: standing at five ten to six-feet tall, with an olive complexion, brown eyes, and long naturally flowing dark brown hair like her niece, and an athletic physique.
In her warrior garb, Menalippe wears a multicolored armored top mixed with shades of brown and gold. Brown shoulder armor on both her shoulders, a short brown loincloth on her front and a brown shredded skirt around her waist, as well as a brown cape on her back. Brown knee high armored boots with stockings going up to her thighs, and her brown Bracelets of Submission.
Abilities[edit | edit source]
Weakness[edit | edit source]
- Limited Invulnerability - Although the Amazon's has nigh-invulnerability, this is only to blunt objects or blunt force trauma, such as a powerful blow from a super-strong opponent. Sharp objects, such as knives and bullets can pierce her skin like they would any other human's, which is why her combat armor and bulletproof bracelets are such crucial parts of the Amazon's weaponry.
Equipment[edit | edit source]
- Bracelets of Submission - two specialized incredibly durable gauntlets that all Amazon's wear, in order to compensate for their vulnerability to sharp objects and bullets.
- Menalippe's Sword - a magical Amazonian sword that Menalippe wields in battle. Due to its nature, it is one of the few weapons that can actually injure the otherwise invulnerable Superman.
- Menalippe's Spear - a magical Amazonian spear Menalippe wields in battle, and in training.
- Menalippe's Shield - a magical Amazonian shield that Menalippe uses to protect herself from other weapons and energy blasts (in tandem with her bracelets). It is virtually indestructible, capable of deflecting even a tremendously powerful energy attack.
- Menalippe's Armor - Amazonian armor bestowed upon her by the Gods when she was created to protect man's world.
Appearances[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- In the comics, Menalippe is depicted as a priestess and oracle, which are not portrayed in the film.
See Also[edit | edit source]
External Links[edit | edit source]
|Wonder Woman universe|
|Media||Wonder Woman | Wonder Woman 1984|
|Characters||Diana/Wonder Woman | Hippolyta | Steve Trevor | Antiope | Menalippe | Etta Candy | Orana | Egeria | Acantha | Zeus | Charlie | Sameer | Chief | Artemis | Epione | Euboea | Philippus | Venelia | Niobe | Mnemosyne | Trigona | Penthesilea | Timandra | Bruce Wayne/Batman|
|Enemies||Ares | Erich Ludendorff | Doctor Poison | Cheetah | Slipknot|
|Miscellaneous||Themyscira | Amazons | Lasso of Truth | Bracelets of Submission | Sword of Athena | Gods of Olympus | Wonder Woman's Shield | Allies of World War I | Central Powers | God Killer | Amazons Army | Amazonian Armor | Cold War | Wonder Woman's Armor|