- —Thomas Wayne's last words.
Thomas and Martha were later buried in the family mausoleum. Their butler Alfred dismissed the rest of the staff and became Bruce's legal guardian.
Having witnessed his parents' murder, Bruce was traumatized by the event and vowed to battle the criminal element that took their lives as "The Batman."
- Guide to the Caped Crusader/Guide to the Man of Steel: Movie Flip Book (First appearance)
- Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice
- Fourth live action iteration of the character.
- Jeffrey Dean Morgan also portrayed a vigilante known as the Comedian from another DC live action movie titled Watchmen, which was also directed by Zack Snyder.
- In several interviews with Jeffrey Dean Morgan, when asked about the Flashpoint movie ,he hinted that he could become the Batman as in the comic series the flashpoint paradox.
|Media||Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice | The Batman|
|Characters||Bruce Wayne/The Batman | Alfred Pennyworth | Dick Grayson/Nightwing | Barbara Gordon/Batgirl | James Gordon | Lucius Fox | Thomas Wayne | Martha Wayne | Jason Todd/Robin | Clark Kent/Superman | Diana/Wonder Woman|
|Enemies||Joker | Harley Quinn | Killer Croc | Deadshot | Penguin | Lex Luthor | Deathstroke | Catwoman | Poison Ivy | Jonny Frost | Cesar Santos | Anatoli Knyazev | Joe Chill | Doctor Aesop | Firefly | Black Mask | Victor Zsasz|
|Miscellaneous||Gotham City | Batcave | Arkham Asylum | Wayne Manor | Batmobile | Batsuits | Wayne Enterprises | Bat-Signal | Gotham City Police Department | Aragon Theatre | Batman film series | Ace Chemicals | Glasshouse | Batwing | Wayne Family | Blackgate Penitentiary | Batman Family | Joker's Gang | Wayne Hangar|