Early life Edit
Venelia was created as an Amazon warrior by Zeus just like her other sisters. She served her Queen Hippolyta for a thousand of years.
See Also: Amazons
- Super Strength: Venelia had a superhuman level of strength, which allowed her to quickly and easily defeat many invading German soldiers and kill several Parademons during the invasion of Steppenwolf.
- Super Speed: To be added
- Super Stamina
- Super Durability: Venelia had a level of durability before the trauma of forceful force. However, she could be wounded by bullets and other sharp and pointed objects, being finally killed by the Steppenwolf ax.
- Healing Ability
- Immortality: Venelia had a superhuman level of agility.
- Master Combatant - Venelia is extremely skilled and formidable hand-to-hand combatant, a master of uniquely Amazon martial arts, as well as an expert in most types of Amazon weapons with centuries of combat experience.
- Limited Invulnerability - Although Venelia has nigh-invulnerability, this is only to blunt objects or blunt force trauma, such as a powerful blow from a super-strong opponent. Sharp objects, such as knives and bullets can pierce her skin like they would any other human's.
To be added
|Wonder Woman universe|
|Media||Wonder Woman | Wonder Woman 1984|
|Characters||Diana/Wonder Woman | Hippolyta | Steve Trevor | Antiope | Menalippe | Etta Candy | Orana | Egeria | Acantha | Zeus | Charlie | Sameer | Chief | Artemis | Epione | Euboea | Philippus | Venelia | Niobe | Mnemosyne | Trigona | Penthesilea | Timandra | Bruce Wayne/Batman|
|Enemies||Ares | Erich Ludendorff | Doctor Poison | Cheetah | Slipknot|
|Miscellaneous||Themyscira | Amazons | Lasso of Truth | Bracelets of Submission | Sword of Athena | Gods of Olympus | Wonder Woman's Shield | Allies of World War I | Central Powers | God Killer | Amazons Army | Amazonian Armor | Cold War | Wonder Woman's Armor|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.