- "Every day I wake up different. Modified."
Victor Stone is a former Gotham City University athlete who was on the brink of death until his father Silas used a Mother Box to save his life, transforming Victor into a half man half machine that can interface with any technology.
Early LifeEditGotham City surrounding the legend of the Batman, with Victor being rational and not believing him to be real.
Victor was talented at football and became a star at school, and progressed to Gotham City University, where he was the quarterback for the University's team.
Cybernetic TransformationEditAt some unknown point, Victor was involved in a terrible car accident that left him with severe injuries leading to the majority of his limbs needing to be amputated and his body on the brink of death. Silas brought Victor to the Red Room, a place where top secret technology over the years was kept by S.T.A.R. Labs. Trying everything to save his son, Silas resorted to trying to use Alien technology to help his son, accidentally activating a Mother Box which bonded to Victor's body and created a cybernetic body for him to replace his missing body parts, reviving him and making Victor become one with the cybernetics, realizing he could seamlessly interface with other technology at will.
Life in IsolationEdit
Ever since the accident that caused Victor to be turned into a cyborg he's spend most of his time living in his apartment with his father, Silas letting the world think he's dead while also being constantly updated on new advacements he doesn't understand. One night when his father comes home from S.T.A.R. Labs, Silas tries to encourage him to go back out into the world and to work for the lab with the Mother Box. But Victor refuses stating that the box must stay hidden and he doesn't want S.T.A.R. Labs to use the box to do to others what Silas did to him.
One night, Victor is notified that he's being researched by a Wayne computer and is able to trace it back to Wayne manor where he discovers Bruce Wayne is Batman and that he, along with Wonder Woman are looking for him. The following day Victor spies on Bruce and Diana talking about Steppenwolf and the story of the Mother Boxes, when Diana looks up Victor Stone herself, he hacks the computer to talk with her and question why they are looking for him. She demands they meet in person and brings up that she knew he was there and if they were a threat she would have attacked then. Victor gives her a location in Gotham City where she goes to meet.
To ensure he isn't seen Victor cuts the power to the whole street where he told Diana to meet him, now knowing the story behind the missing doctors form S.T.A.R. Labs and the connection to the Mother Box, Victor informs her of the Parademons staying in dead zones. Diana tries to recruit him into joining her and Bruce with the invasion but he refuses before she could convince him, he flies away restoring power to the street. However once Victor returns home he finds his home ransacked with his father missing.
Joining The OthersEdit
To be added
- Genius intellect Even without his cybernetic advances, Victor has a vast mathematical and scientific intellect.
- Technopathy: Due to the fact that he is a cybernetic organism, Cyborg is able to connect and interface seamlessly with anything technological. He is also able to take in vast amounts of data since he is constantly plugged into the Internet.
- Self-Repair: Cyborg is capable of repairing his cybernetic parts and regenerating his biological parts in the event they become damaged.
- Sonic Cannon: Cyborg's Mother Box defense systems allow him to generate weapons such a sonic blaster.
- Flight Repulsors: Victor has also developed the ability to achieve jet propulsion from his feet, allowing him to fly.
- Mother Box manipulation: Due to his body partially being a Mother Box itself, Cyborg can communicate and interface with other Mother Boxes just as he does with other electronics.
- Technological Evolution: Every day, Cyborg's body upgrades and evolves to adapt to new situations and better support his body.
- Technological Influence: There are many functions of Victor's cybernetic body that he can not fully control due to alien preprogramming. If his Mother Box perceives someone or something as a threat, it's defensive systems will activate and cause Victor to completely lose control of his body.
- Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice (First appearance)
- Justice League
- The Flash: Flashpoint
- Untitled Justice League film
- First live action appearance of Cyborg on film.
- Cyborg's first absolute live-action appearance, however, was in Smallville's fifth season, portrayed by late actor Lee Thompson Young.
- In the DC Comics, Cyborg has been a member of both the Teen Titans and the Justice League. The former of which he was a founding and prominent member of.
- He is currently the youngest member of the Justice League, being roughly 2 years younger than Barry Allen.
- Victor is left-handed.