- —Billy Batson
William "Billy" Batson is a young orphan boy who was chosen by the Wizard Shazam to be a protector of the world, and granted super powers by uttering the word "Shazam" transforming him from a small boy into a fully grown adult. He is known as the super hero Shazam.
To be added
To be added
In his normal form, Billy is a regular black-haired boy. When transformed into Shazam, however, he appears as a young man in his mid 30's, with a powerful, muscular build. He wears a red body suit with gold boots and a long white cape that cuts off at the back of his knees, with a high collar. Emblazoned across his chest is a golden lightning bolt that seems to constantly sparkle with power.
Powers and AbilitiesEdit
Powers (As Shazam)
- Transformation: After being chosen by the The Wizard as his champion, Billy Batson was granted the ability to transform into the avatar of "Shazam" by calling out the avatar's name, summoning a bolt of lightning from the sky. As Shazam, he has many abilities and powers beyond the capabilities of Humans.
- Super Strength: Shazam has incredible superhuman strength, able to punch through concrete pillars and send people flying in combat. He is also able to lift vehicles off the ground. When discovering what powers he had, Billy was able to jump into the air in an attempt to fly, launching himself ten feet over a skateboard halfpipe ramp.
- Invulnerability: Shazam's body is resistant to most forms of harm, as bullets bounce off of him on impact.
- Super Speed: To be added
- Electrokinesis: Shazam can generate and project electricity. When first discovering his abilities as Shazam, Billy was able to instantly charge people's cellphones with a single bolt of energy.
Billy has shown to be a self-reliant teenage boy, who tends to get himself into trouble. He doesn't feel the need for foster parents and has actually ran away from his previous ones on several separate occasions. He is also a bit of a loner, as he isn't willing to open up to the Vasquezes and his fellow foster siblings.
Despite his flaws, Billy is an inherently good person, as he was willing to step up for his foster brother, Freddy. And this kindness is why the all powerful wizard, Shazam, chose Billy as his successor; he believed that boy could more good in the world with his powers.
As Shazam, Billy retains his normal personality. In the midst of his newfound powers, he finds himself to be using it for his own gain and amusement, not really considering the consequences of this.
- Shazam! (First appearance)
To be added
|Media||Shazam! | Black Adam|
|Characters||Billy Batson/Shazam | Shazam | Mary Marvel | Freddy Freeman | Eugene Choi | Pedro Peña | Darla Dudley | Victor Vasquez | Rosa Vasquez|
|Enemies||Black Adam | Dr. Sivana | Brett Bryer | Burke Bryer|
|Miscellaneous||Kahndaq | Magic | Rock of Eternity | Wizard | Sivana Industries | Fawcett Central High School | Shazam's Staff|